Arise from the supply of homes and apartments from the range of housing associations, management companies (real estate), and institutional investors in Hilversum and surroundings ….
Besides offering bare apartment rentals, Woningbouwvrijesector.nl provides
well furnished and semi-furnished homes and apartments with negotiable lease terms.
Depending on the necessary tailoring for the living accommodations offered,
we can set the minimum rental period in consultation with the client and
their requirements.Woningbouwvrijesector.nl resolves living issues together
with their prospects and tries to meet their needs.
In short, we offer customized living in various ways.
The houses and apartments we offer are all in the private sector.
This means a minimum rent of € 680, – per month, excluding service.
The published prices on this site are often including service charges, floors,
stucco finish and painted walls.
- Extended working hours, visits during day- , nights and in the weekend;
- If necessary and / or desired, collect and return services to viewings;
- We speak Dutch, English and German;
- More than familiar with the expat market;
- Oriented thinking towards residential solutions;
- Extensive experience with HR departments and Relocation offices.
Woningbouwvrijesector.nl the better way to tailored living accomodations….
Commission Free Housing… Please contact us
Indicative income requirements woningbouwvrijesector.nl:
If you are single earner earnings need to be at least 30 times the gross monthly rent per year. Example: The rent is € 1,000,- per month, then the gross annual income minimum of € 30.000,-.
If you earn two-income families together at least 40x the monthly rent per gross years. The one with the highest income earns at least 25 times the gross monthly rent per year and the one with the lowest incomes earns at least 15x times the gross monthly rent per year.
Example: The rent is € 1,000,- per month. The joint income is then at least € 40.000,- per year, with the highest income at least € 25.000,- per year and the lowest income at least € 15.000,- per year.
The gross annual salary includes holiday-, the thirteenth month and regular bonuses.
If you have equity, you may receive 10% of your gross annual income of these add up.
Furthermore, please enter the following information and documents to be delivered for the preparation of the lease:
- Employer’s statement (possibly both);
- Registration from Town Hall;
- Benefits at retirement or send us your annual statement (s);
- Copy of the last three pay slips (possibly both);
- A private company must have a balance sheet, profit and loss account the most recent complete fiscal year, an audit and an copy from the Chamber of Commerce Register is required;
- A statement of any current owner, landlord manager of the property you currently occupy
The leases are for a minimum of one year. After that a notice of two full calendar months is required. In some cases a diplomatic clause can be issued.
The Tenant will be obliged to pay the total rent for the first payment period and the deposit on the day of signature of the tenancy agreement, at the latest. The deposit is intended to cover possible damage which is mounted on the leased property and any demonstrable cause damage by the tenant to the general area of rented property. Furthermore, this deposit covers possible rent arrears.
Do you have any questions about this? You can reach us by email: email@example.com
Address: Emmastraat 27, 1213 AJ, Hilversum
Robert van Berkel : +31 (0) 6 51816886
As Woningbouwvrijesector.nl we offer an additional service, the rental of furniture. Think of everything what you need in and around your house. Renting furniture is a cost effective, efficient, flexible and is a good alternative instead for moving furniture.
For more information please contact us.